Friday, October 5, 2007

Grey's Anatomy OMG!

Last night I didn't feel like watching Grey's Anatomy so I recorded it. Now I'm watching the recording and OMG!

Ben Vereen! He's a great actor!

I don't like Mama Burke. I don't know if it's because she was too protective of Burke or she just didn't like Cristina, but I didn't like her. Though the "advice" she gave George about not being married out of obligation makes sense. edit: wow, Mama Burke was actually nice to Cristina!

I want George and Callie to stay together.

I thought it was odd that Alex kept smelling the baby's hair. I thought it was alcohol he was smelling...not meth! And he shouldn't have confronted that father without someone else (the police) being there. That was crazy!

I don't remember the preview for next week's episode and that sucks! anyone know if it's on youtube?

I'm off to watch the rest of the recording. I think I maybe have 15-20 minutes left.

No comments: